Monday, March 26, 2007

Been awhile since I posted. Here are my latest concoctions:








Super yummy, very healthy spinach salad!

Completely gluten-free :D

Ingredients:
Spinach
Mandarin orange pieces
Raw mushroom pieces
Shredded mozzarella cheese (I used good ol' string cheese)
Toasted almonds (chopped, then baked @ 350 degrees for 10 minutes)
Bacon or chicken pieces
Kraft Creamy Poppyseed dressing
Directions: Mix, then scarf!
















My attempt at Gluten Free "Thin Mint"-like cookies.

Made the cookies using a cake mix by Eating Gluten Free (check out the website at www.eatingglutenfree.com), which is my friend's local business.

The cookies turned out great, very crisp and flavorful. But the coating was another adventure...

1 comment:

ByTheBay said...

Wow, good attempt! Even if they don't look the same, I bet they were tasty.