Sunday, April 08, 2007


Chicken and dumplings - recipe adapted from the food network's 30 minute meal recipe. I used half and half of Pamela's GF baking mix and Bette Hagman's Featherlight mix flours to make the dumplings, and I added carrots, potatoes, and corn as my veggies (all I had on hand). Next time I'd add peas I think, and make the dumplings way smaller. they each ended up being about a handful sized (measured in a woman's med-sized hand). I also used chicken stock that I had leftover from a bird I cooked awhile back. Cut everything up into small pieces so you can just slurp it all up! The broth was fabulous! The dumplings weren't so bad either, for being GF :D



Gluten Free Eclair Cake
Behold my delectable dessert! A Gluten Free masterpiece! It doesn't look like much, but my was it delicious! Thrown together from a recipe from "Life Tastes Good Again" from my favorite site: eatingglutenfree.com
It didn't hold together very well....I didn't have time to refridgerate it, but that was ok. My friends and I devoured it anyway! Tasted just the same as I'd always remembered cream puffs to taste like, but w/out the gluten!!! Splendid!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Stephanie said...

thanks! i think so :)