Friday, September 07, 2012

Chex on sale!!


Here's a sweet deal!! I just hit up our local Macey's grocery store and stocked up on their honey nut, cinnamon and corn chex. I paid $1.69 a box! This sale applies to every 4 boxes bought. Make sure you watch them apply the discount for each group of 4. I had to have them credit my card b/c they missed one :)

Thanks to Eating Gluten Free for sharing this!

For all those in the western US: If you live near an Associated Foods store (if a store near you sells Western Family brands, they are likely an Associated Foods store), head in to stock up on Chex cereals this week. The Associated stores near me (Macey's and Ridley's) are selling Corn, Rice, and Cinnamon Chex for $1.69 and $1.50 a box (respectively). Broulim's (in Idaho) is also selling Chex this week for $1.50 a box, so I think it's a system wide Associated Foods thing. It's a pretty good price for a great GF cereal, so I thought I'd let you know!



Think I got enough???

No comments: