Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bad blogger

I love blogging. However, I have been rather bad at it the last few months. One of the problems (well, sort of problems) is that I've taken on more responsibility at work. Trying to run an office is a lot more time consuming than I thought it would be :P
Another problems is that I have so many great friends here online whose blogs seem so much more interesting than mine...so I get on to blog, and end up reading for an hour, because it's more fun than working!
The most annoying of the problems I run into is that my dear, darling husband is a gamer (ok, fine, we both are o.O hehe). We only have a couple of hours each night in which we get to have fun and unwind from the day, before getting up and doing it all again. My husband is really into this particular game which requires him to be very vocal and have his speakers turned up so as to hear his other, equally audible teammates. So between all the explosions, cursing and bossing each other around....it's not the most ideal blogging circumstances. When I blog, I enjoy peace and quiet, or maybe some tunes if I'm in the mood.
Now I know I'm making excuses here. BUT!!!! I confess all this to you, my dear readers, because I have every intention of changing this. I have doubled my number of followers in the last 6 months (don't laugh, please!!), and the whole reason I started this blog in the first place was to be able to share with people my successes in allergy-friendly cooking.
Sooooooooo, what I'm trying to say is, I AM going to be better about blogging. Call it my belated resolution if you will. I figure by getting it out in the open, I will be more accountable. We shall see...

Stay tuned :)

No comments: