Saturday, March 27, 2010

Help! Looking for GF Goddess Bread Variation

Ok, I have a confession to make. I love to spend hours weekly browsing through other people's blogs to find new recipes. That's not really the confession part, tho...we all do that right? Heh...

Anyway, my new iPod touch....I LOVE it! It makes the whole finding good recipes, then taking them to the kitchen easier, since I don't have to print or copy down recipes. I just pull them up online on my little iPod, and follow along. The problem I have now, is that I don't always keep track of the recipes I try. I'm not saving them to my computer, I don't have a paper copy to file away. Therefore, when I want to make a certain recipe again...I DON'T HAVE IT :(

I've gone back through the blogs I follow for the last month or so, looking for a certain recipe, and can't find it.

My question is, have any of you posted or seen a recent recipe for this amazing Gluten Free Goddess bread recipe (only modified a bit)? I swear I read it. But part of me is thinking maybe I just experimented with different flours. I don't know. All I know is I love this bread, but even more, I loved the variation I made last weekend. And now I don't know what I did...and I don't want to make it wrong.
Your help is appreciated.

No comments: