Sunday, March 21, 2010

I won! I won! I won!!!!!!

I seriously haven't won anything since I was at the school carnival in 1st grade, and I guessed the right number of jelly beans in a jar. I ate so many, I made myself sick :P

Well, look at what I just won!!


Last month, Linda over at The Gluten Free Homemaker gave away a $50 shopping spree at iherb.com, basically the amazon of health food stores. I got all these great gluten free goodies! Stocked up on my flours, grains, risottos, and brownie mix! I also got a bag of chips, but sadly they were packed at the very bottom of the box, so they were more like crumbs. Still tasty though :) I highly recommend the brownies, too! The mix is from Gluten Free Pantry, and it's the Chocolate Truffle Brownie mix (GF and DF). Sooooo delicious!
I loved how quickly I got my order! It was at my doorstep within a couple of days. Even better, shipping is free on all orders over $40. Plus, the prices were just as good as my local HFS when they're having a sale, so pretty dang good!

1 comment:

1artsychick said...

I'm so happy for you! It's so exciting to win things isn't it?
I hadn't won anything in a long time then recently I've was on a winning spree, it was like Christmas!

Have fun with your goodies!

Oh, and you could try your chips as a coating on something...just a thought.

Have a Great Day!